Deltek Vantagepoint is the reimagined next version of Deltek Vision, built specifically for professional services firms. Think of Vantagepoint as Vision with a streamlined browser-based interface, reengineered workflows, and expanded functionality. This upgrade does not require a data conversion, although there are new features and functionality changes that customers will need to learn, understand, and adopt as part of their successful transition.
For clients that opt for a do-it-yourself upgrade approach, here are three steps Rhodium Digital recommends for the richest upgrade experience.
Upgrading from Deltek Vision to Vantagepoint – DIY Approach
1. Review content in Deltek’s Vantagepoint Readiness Portal
- Filled with resources to learn about Vantagepoint, including feature overviews and highlights to help you prepare for an upgrade. Learn how to access the Portal via the DLZ (Deltek Learning Zone).
- If you do not have a DLZ subscription, email DeltekUniversity@Deltek.com to request access to the Vantagepoint Readiness Portal.
2. Participate in Deltek’s Customer Assistance Program – CAP
- Free 8-week program focused on specific upgrade topics and best practices.
- Upcoming CAP:
- CAP session 16 – Sep 20 to Nov 15, 2023
3. Test Vantagepoint functionality in a Preview Environment
- Cloud – request a 90-day Vantagepoint Cloud preview environment via the Readiness Portal
- On-Prem – create your own test environment by requesting the Vantagepoint installer via the Readiness Portal, or request a Cloud preview environment from Deltek
Want to press the “easy button” and learn how Rhodium Digital can support your organisation through this transition? Click here to review Rhodium’s Vantagepoint Transition Services