Market Intelligence Platform – GovWin IQ
Discover how utilizing this leading market intelligence platform can increase your success rate in securing contracts with U.S. federal, state, local, and Canadian government agencies.
Speak to an Expert
About GovWin IQ
Benefits & Features
GovWin IQ provides a wide range of features to help companies win more contracts with U.S. federal, state, local, and Canadian governments. These solutions provide businesses with the tools and insights they need to succeed in the public sector market.
- Comprehensive market intelligence
- Early stage opportunity identification
- Strategic planning
- Relationship building
- Competitive analysis
- Industry expertise
- Contract data
- Collaboration tools
- Customized alerts
- Includes a database of federal, state, and local government contracting opportunities. Users can search for opportunities based on various criteria such as NAICS code, agency, and contract type.
- Offers no-cost or low-fee market research reports to guide users through public sector spending trends, upcoming opportunities, and industry news. These detailed reports are authored by experienced analysts who track federal, state, local, and education markets.
- Helps federal government contractors stay ahead of the competition by providing early awareness of new opportunities, planning intelligence, teaming partnerships, and strategic insight.
- Helps businesses seize opportunities in the growing $1.5 trillion SLED market by identifying projects before bids are released, enabling faster and data-driven pursuits, and supporting strategic planning to compete and win in government contracting.
- The new Canadian coverage combines the purchasing power of provinces, territories, MASH sector entities, and the federal government to provide a centralized market intelligence hub for the Canadian public sector. This hub includes bids, tenders, amendments, and contacts.
- Provides forecasting tools that help government contractors identify potential opportunities and plan for future projects. Users can access information on government spending, procurement forecasts, and future opportunities.
- Smart Tags make it easier to create intuitive searches, saving users valuable time and helping them find the most relevant opportunities. With GovWin IQ, businesses can plan beyond the proposal and build a long-term public-sector sales pipeline.
- Integration with popular CRM systems which allows users to seamlessly transfer data from GovWin IQ to their CRM systems. This can help streamline the sales process by automating data entry and reducing manual tasks, freeing up time for sales teams to focus on pursuing government contracts.
- SLED Data is regularly updated and validated by a team of experienced analysts who have expertise in tracking the SLED market. This ensures that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
Canadian Government Contracting 101: How to Start (and Scale) Your Sales Pursuits
Join us for the essentials your business needs to know to get started selling to the Canadian federal, provincial and territorial...